- Phase 2 of Operation Headquarter completed
- Phase 1 of Operation Headquarter completed
- Commencement of 150,000 sqft. of Green Facilities
- 100+ new machines ordered in the pipeline
- TTS Group has started to step foot into Mainland China, new office in Shanghai was introduced
- New multi-million Operation Headquarter in planning
- Consolidation of CNC production to one site for better production efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Span off the PCB division to align with our mid to long term objective of focusing on probe pins and test socket business
- TTSG celebrates its 35 years of engineering success in the semiconductor test tooling industry. Our growth and progression have been made possible with the help and support of our stakeholders including our customers, employees, shareholders, community, and others. We would like to express our heartfelt gratitude to these individuals and institutions that have collaborated with us over the last 35 years.
To mark this significant milestone, TTSG has launched a “Celebrating 35 Years” logo, which will appear on all TTSG’s marketing collateral.
- Test Tooling Solutions Group announced the merger and integration of Kenshi Singapore and rebrand the new entity under the Test Tooling Solutions Group, effective 1st Sept 2014.
The merger is expected to further strengthen the core competency and technical capability of the combined unit in the provision of test and tooling solutions and to better position the Group to capture any new business opportunity, in a fast changing landscape.
The integration exercise is expected to be completed before end of the year.
- In line with its expansion plan, TTS Taiwan has moved to a bigger facility in Hsinchu. The new office, housing the sales, application and design centre, is within a 5 mins walking distance from the Hsinchu HSR Station. In conjunction with the Semicon Show Taiwan, the new office was officially declared open by the Group CEO and we are glad to receive our first visitor from Toshiba Japan. Our office is located at 8F-3, No.229, Fuxing 2nd Rd., Zhubei City, Hsinchu (新竹縣竹北市復興二路229號8樓之3)
- TTSG today announces the successful registration of the company logo and tagline. The trade mark is granted under the registration number 2012018638 for a period of 10 years.
- TTSG has been granted the patent for its new probe pin design in Japan. This new probe pin design has a longer spring coil that tapered gradually to reduce stress and improve the electrical performance as well as life span of the pin.
- TTSG is pleased to introduce the new green logo and tagline- feel green, live green and be green ©
- Received an award from Broadcom Inc in recognition of our outstanding service and support
- TTSG has acquired another 10 units of brand new CNC machines from Citizen and Fanuc with a list price of more than USD1 million as part of the expansion plan
- TTSG has been granted the patent for Offset Taper Spring (OTS) by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) filed on Dec 27, 2011
- Setup secondary processing plant in JB
- Expansion of TTS Thailand to double the capacity
- Launch of New Corporate Branding
- Arrival of 10 more new Citizen machines, latest model auto lathe machines from Japan as part of the overall expansion plan for 2011
- Integration of Kenstronics Malaysia with Test Tooling Solutions Group
- Expansion of TTS Japan to a new office at Kawasaki, Kanagawa, Japan
- Launched first Intranet to enable employees to share, view and locate company/department's information
- 5S implementation to approach for productivity, quality and safety improvement into the production floor
- Test Tooling Solutions (TTSM) and Test Tooling Designs (TTDM) have achieved the certification of ISO 9001:2008 for Quality Systems
- Obtained the certification for RoHS (Directive 2002/95/EC on the Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment) for its Test Probe
- Acquired 100% of the R-Squared Circuits Inc, a Printed Circuit Board Manufacturer for ATE testers located in Folsom California
- Setup Auto Lathe factory in JB
- TTSM officially took possession of Plant A in Penang
- Purchased 50,000 sq. ft of a new production facility in Johor, Malaysia
- Completed the expansion and renovation of Plant B in Penang
- Acquired BigHub Technology Sdn Bhd and change its name to Test Tooling Designs (M) Sdn Bhd (TTDM)
- Established its wholly owned subsidiary in Malaysia, Test Tooling Solutions (M) Sdn. Bhd. (TTSM)
- Incorporated Test Tooling Solutions Group Pte Ltd in Singapore (TTS Group)
- Relocation of Corporate HQ from USA to Singapore