We are a fast paced, project oriented company with multiple departments and disciplines contributing to the final product’s quality and timely delivery. In line with our company expansion, we seek dynamic individuals to fill the following positions:
- Responsible for account ownership and sales revenue.
- Develop and identify potential markets and prospects.
- Prepare and present technical solution to meet customer’s requirements.
- Negotiate for sales contracts.
- Communicate internally for order fulfilment.
- Address any customer issue on a timely manner.
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Marketing.
- Minimum 5 years of sales or application experience in Semiconductor Test & Packaging or Test Tooling Industry.
- Proven track record in Sales or Business Development.
- Highly independent, resourceful, aggressive and result oriented.
- Good communication and presentation skill in English and Mandarin at all levels.
- Related experience in Pogo Pins and Sockets is an advantage.
- Apply innovative problem solving skills to support the design specification for new product concepts.
- Challenge and develop engineering practices to continuously improve design quality.
- Participate in regular design reviews with junior team - justify design details and collaborate with other specialists.
- Senior Design Engineers will also have a day operational management of allocated junior Mechanical Designers.
- Degree /Master in Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Design in a related area.
- Minimum 1 year experience in product design for Mechanical Designer or 5 years product design experience preferably in test solution design for Senior Mechanical Designer.
- A strong understanding of practical or methodical design development through prototyping, testing and evaluation of results.
- Hands on experience in one or more of the following design software - Solidworks, Cosmosworks, Solidworks Flow Simulation, Monte Carlo Analysis etc.
- Knowledge in DFMEA, Problem solving skills, Semiconductor test and validation hardware (Test Conductor, Hand Socket Lid, etc) for QFN, QFP, BGA, LGA, PGA would be advantageous.
- Update all employees’ Leave Record in the system and Monthly Time Table.
- Record and check inventory level of stationery and update into inventory system.
- Arrange overseas accommodation, flight, transportation and travel insurance for employees’ business trips.
- Coordinate and update staff training and submit for HRDF approval.
- Update / discontinue enrolment of employees into Group Insurance policy and submit claims under insurance for employees.
- Conduct plant tour and introduction for new employees.
- Obtain quotations and order items on stationery items, healthy food, pantry refreshments, etc.
- Monitor stock level of safety shoes, production uniforms, Parking Sticker, First Aid Kit, etc.
- Compile Dept Lateness Attendance and OT trend for respective HODs.
- Assist in Company’s activities and work improvement programs.
- Carry out any other duties as and when assigned by superior.
- SPM level or Certificate/Diploma in Business Administration or HR or any related field.
- Min. 2 years related experience.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office.
- Handle, maintain and support organization network, backup, security system and any IT related equipment.
- Troubleshoot and provide Administration and Configuration Support for Application Servers.
- Provide Desktop related Problem Support and Resolution.
- Support Network Connectivity Issues and Troubleshoot Network Related Problems.
- Carry out any other responsibilities as and when assigned by Superior/Management.
- Handling project with minimum guidance.
- Diploma in IT or related field.
- At least 2 years working experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience working within Network Environments, Managing Network, Security or Server, DNS Configuration, Active Directory, Windows 2008 Network Administration, Switches, Firewalls and Routers.
- Knowledge in PC & Server Hardware peripherals, LAN, WAN, Windows Server Operating System and office Automation Software.
- Experience in Microsoft Windows Installation and Configuration/Troubleshooting
- Hands on experience in installing and managing Microsoft Exchange, Mail Marshal and Web server.
- Operate CNC Drilling / Milling machines to produce the required order parts in accordance with the technical design programs provided by the CNC Programmer.
- Perform all trained and certified processes & operations in accordance with the Company's documented standard working instructions.
- Perform the necessary regular maintenance on the CNC Drilling / Milling Machines.
- Account for on-time completion of production jobs & maintain Customer Quality Systems.
- Meet management targets in terms of material wastage control, manufacturing cost reduction, system maintenance & compliance with Safety Operation.
- Carry out any other responsibilities as and when assigned by Superior / Management.
- SPM, STPM, Certificate, Diploma in Manufacturing, Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of related working experience in manufacturing environment.
- Computer literate with MS Office Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- Able to handle CNC Drilling / Milling, Lathe, Cutting, Grinding, Measurement Tools.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in, e-mail or fax your detailed resume stating your personal particulars, qualification, employment history, remuneration expected, contact number and a passport-sized photograph (n.r.) to:
The Human Resources Department
TEST TOOLING SOLUTIONS (M) SDN. BHD.
Plot 234, Lebuh Kampung Jawa, Free Trade Zone,
Phase 3, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang.
Tel: 60-4-6466966 Fax: 60-4-6462899
[Only short listed candidates will be notified.]